With the Tension Lover power unit you can discover an endless stimulation, which can be a soft prickle, a rhythmic pulsation or a sensuous pushing. There won’t be any boundaries to your fantasy or your fondness of experimenting. With the Mystim Tension Lover you can have it all – from soft to hard. 2 individually adjustable channels 7 different programs for the satisfaction of individual wants, from affectionate to intensive up to hard timer, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 minutes intensity, pulse width and pulse rate are arbitrary for the user the device can be preset and the switches can be locked extra large display for a perfect readability in every situation. We hope you and your partner have some e-stim fun!
Included: Tension Lover e-stim device, 1 solid plastic suit case, 4 self-adhesive electrodes, 2 wires for self-adhesive electrodes, 1 9V battery, instruction manual
- 2 individually adjustable channels
- 7 different programs for varying degrees of intensity
- timer, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 minutes
- intensity, pulse width and pulse rate are arbitrary for the user
- memory of period of therapy
- the device can be preset and the switches can be locked
- extra large display for a perfect readability in every situation
- plug can be rotated 360 degrees, which prevents a cable break
- including a flexible belt clip
- certified according to the medical device law with CE 0483
- asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- intensity: 0 - 80 mA
- frequency: 1 - 160 Hz
- impulse width: 50 - 260 s
- dimensions: 128 x 70 x 26 mm
- weight: 1.67 lbs including battery
- battery: 9V battery
***Be sure to check out our wide selection of e-stim toy attachments to have additional fun with your e-stim power unit!!!
E-stim is only dangerous if you use it thoughtlessly.
There are a couple of simple ground rules that you should memorize and adhere to:
Current must never flow through the brain.
In your brain, all impulses from nerve ends are interpreted and translated into useful information. Do not ever interrupt this process by sending a different current of impulses through your head. Do not place electrodes on the eyes, in the mouth, or over the ears, or any other part of you head or face.
Current must never flow through the heart.
The heart has its own rhythm and is sensitive to disruption (this is why pacemakers work; they're also TENS units). Don't mess with it. Never stimulate both your nipples at once making one side the positive and the other the negative pole. If you would like to use clamps, please make sure that each individual clamp has both poles.
Current must never flow through the throat.
Do not place electrodes in or hold toys to the laryngeal or pharyngeal area. Muscle spasms in this area can cause asphyxiation.
Current will always take the shortest possible way between the poles.
With this rule you can always check if you are leading the current through one of the three forbidden areas – head, heart, throat. Just imagine a straight line between both poles and you'll know where the current flows.
- If you have an electronic or metallic implant (i.e. a pace maker or a loop), please consult your physician before you use e-stim.
Electronics might be disrupted and metal might heat up.
- TENS may not be applied during pregnancy.
- TENS devices do not have AP/APG-safety. They may not be operated in the environment of explosive or combustible material.
- Use only on healthy skin.
- Keep away from children.
***Click here for Mystim's complete e-stim guide****