The ElectraStim SensaVox is the most advanced stimulator and it’s jam-packed with tantalising features. If you want a high-performing e-stim power box that offers more ways to play then you’ll love this mains-powered, dual-channel electro sex machine.
Create your own stimulation patterns by playing music or using voice commands to control the rhythm, intensity and duration of stimulation for a sexual experience that’s truly customisable. The louder the sounds, the stronger stimulation feels. Independently controlled dual channels allow you to select different intensities to complement any electrode. Use up to 4 uni-polar or 2 bi-polar electro sex toys at once and lose yourself to the thrilling sensations only electro play can provide.
99 intensity levels make EM140 the most sensitive stimulator, giving you maximum control over the sensations you feel. As well as the audio-controlled options there are 9 pre-programmed, modifyable patterns to explore.
Includes: SensaVox EM140 stimulator, Hard carry case, 2 connecting wires with 2mm pin connection, Microphone, Line-in cable, Female-to-female adapter,
Worldwide plug adapter, 9V battery, CDROM with estim audio tracks and multi-lingual instructions, English instruction booklet, 1 year warranty (extendable to 3 years when you register your purchase).
Recommended use: electro stimulation
- High-intensity dual channel output with isolated controls
- 99 intensity settings with twist dial control
- Boost button to increase stimulation intensity by 25% in a short burst
- Mains or battery powered with power saving mode
- 9 pre-programmed stimulation settings
- Modulate the pre-programmed settings for customised play
- Voice control using the included microphone
- Musical control when you connect your music player using the included wire
- LED display
- High quality manufacturing and finish
***Click here to view ElectraStim's usage guide***
When used in accordance with the instructions, erotic electro-stimulation equipment is not only safe but it’s also fun. All of our stimulators and electrodes are made to the highest standards, with extra safety precautions to ensure your well-being throughout play. When you buy ElectraStim stimulators and electrodes you’re buying high-quality equipment with years of neuromuscular research behind it.
Although the ElectraStim range is not designed for medical use, it has been made in accordance with the European General Requirements for the safety of medical electrical equipment (EN60601-1 and section 2.10 for nerve and muscle stimulators). All of our stimulators and accessories carry the mandatory CE mark.
If your kit is well looked after you shouldn’t experience any problems during play. Check all wires and electrodes before you start for signs of damage and ensure you follow instructions for use to the letter. If any of your equipment is damaged, do not use it. If you believe the damage is due to a manufacturing fault and the products are under warranty, you can contact us for a repair or replacement free of charge.
For the best-possible experience it’s important that you don’t use electrostimulation while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This will ensure that you’re always in control of play and can deal with any problems should you encounter any. Take things slowly and respect the limitations of your or your partner’s body, let the way you feel be your guide. Should you feel unwell or uncomfortable during use, you should always stop.
Some people should not use e-stim devices as it can aggravate medical conditions or cause complications. Do not use electrostimulation kits if:
- You suffer from any form of heart condition or problem
- You are fitted with an electrical medical device of any form
- You have inflamed, swollen or broken skin
- You are pregnant or think you might be
- You suffer from epilepsy
- You are suffering from any form of penile, vaginal or anal disorders
Other Safety Rules:
- Always keep stimulation below the waist and never pass the electrical current across your chest.
- Never use two separate stimulators on the same person, this can be dangerous. If you want to use more electrodes with your stimulator, you should buy a dual-channel unit.
- Do not use internal electrodes such as dildos if you menstruating as the effects will be intensified and the stimulation could aggravate mestrual cramps.
- We recommend not using condoms with electrostimulation devices, so you should be using another method of contraception.
- It is important that you read and understand the instructions for your stimulator and electrodes prior to using them. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact us.