The unattainable tease, Bella seduces with come-hither details and a lick of lace. Bella is a distinctly dangerous blend of sensuality, sophistication, and drama-and the most intoxicating lingerie harness in our line. With her, everything smolders: delicate stretchable lace, a cascading bow, and the perfect peek of rear cleavage. Bella cuts a stunning silhouette-and casts a spell impossible to shake. The durable O-ring allows the wearer to choose from single or double dildos in perfect comfort without losing its shape. Bella's breathable, barely-there fabric is luxuriously soft and ideal for all-day wear. From the midnight rendezvous to the morning motorcycle ride, Bella's ready. SpareParts HardWear makes harnesses to suit you whatever your size or shape!
Included: Internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) positioned to pleasure both partners, Four removable and adjustable black garters, Matching fabric storage pouch with interior pockets, zipper, and detailed button closures, Black mesh drawstring lingerie launder bag.
****Scroll to the bottom for tips on proper sizing****
- XS - 26 - 28" (low waist)
- S - 29 - 32" (low waist)
- M - 33 - 37" (low waist)
- L - 38 - 40" (low waist)
- XL - 41 - 44" (low waist)
- 2X - 45 - 48" (low waist)
- 3X - 49 - 52" (low waist)
Materials: 77% Nylon / 23% Spandex
- Streamlined, high-‐performance design that slips on and off as easily as regular lingerie
- Gorgeous stretchable lace, dramatic cascading bow, and a perfect peek of rear cleavage.
- Built-‐in internal support ensures a secure fit and total control
- Sturdy yet flexible elastic belt flatters hips for a smooth, streamlined look
- No chafing buckles, dangling straps, or pinched skin to get in the way of a good time
- Wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you cool when things get hot
- Two internal mini-‐vibe pockets, stitched into pouch above and below the O-‐ring, just beyond direct contact
- Securely fits toys 1.25–2.25 inches (3.17–5.71 cm) in diameter
- Easily switch toys in and out during play
- Airport-‐friendly (non-‐metal) materials won’t set off any alarms
- Strong, stretchy material won’t lose its shape—even with frequent use
Cleaning & Care: This product is hand or machine washable and completely hygienic. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle (comes with launder bag, and recommended if machine washing). Line dry, lay flat, or tumble dry on low temperature. Please wash before use.
THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW WILL HELP YOU DETERMINE YOUR MEASUREMENTS, AND WHICH SIZE HARNESS WILL FIT YOU BEST .
Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right."
Get the Correct Fit:
1. Get your lower waist/hip measurement. Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
2. Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
FULL MOON bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape...choose the next size up.
THREE-QUARTER MOON bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape...choose the next size up.
HALF-MOON bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape...stay to the size chart.
QUARTER /CRESANT MOON bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape...choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full-moon curve in front, at the stomach. In that case, stay to the size chart.