The AXIS EM200 Electro Stimulator by ElectraStim is a high-spec dual output electro sex stimulator and is the first in the world to incorporate multiple input sensors for a truly customisable e-stim experience.
Control AXIS with the tactile buttons, a flick of your wrist, a wave of your hand, the sound of your voice or even the proximity of your partner’s body. AXIS gives you the freedom to control electro play, your way. The only limit is your imagination! The revolutionary technology inside AXIS is a world first for the electro sex category and nothing quite like it has been previously attempted. AXIS has user-updatable firmware and we have held back a variety of features that will be unlocked in the future so as if there isn’t enough already going on with AXIS there is also plenty to look forward to in the future.
Includes: AXIS (EM200), Belt clip, USB charging/data cable, Stereo Line-in cable, 2 x ElectraStim accessory cables, 4 x conductive pads, Reset pin, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
Recommended use: electro stimulation
AXIS has dual isolated outputs each of which can be controlled independently to cater for body parts or players with different sensitivity levels. You’ll be able to connect 2 bipolar or 4 unipolar toys at any one time. AXIS boasts the same output power as our popular SensaVox unit; this time broken down into 50 distinct intensities to provide anything from a mild tingle to a full-on contraction. Experienced electro fans will not only appreciate the level of power but also the smooth and concise delivery of every wave or pulse.
With no less than 7 different play modes AXIS will ensure that your electro stimulation sessions are a truly immersive experience.
1. Wave – For those who want the work to be done for them, we have incorporated our most popular wave and massage patterns. Just select the one you want to try, set your intensity and AXIS will do the rest. Choose from 11 different Wave patterns.
2. Pulse – These patterns provide for a more edgy stimulation style where higher intensity levels with make you clench and contract. Choose from 12 different Pulse patterns.
3. Flick - Our patented Flick mode that made its debut in our namesake stimulator is back and better than ever. The high-spec triple AXIS accelerometer means that Flick mode is more responsive than ever, so you can enjoy ‘virtual spanking’ or ‘virtual wanking’ when combined with the appropriate accessory. Choose from 5 different Flick options.
4. Tilt - It does what it says on the tin! Tilt mode responds to the position of AXIS along the horizontal axis. Lean the unit forward to increase the intensity up to the full level that you’ve set or tilt backwards to decrease the intensity. In this way you can build your own custom patterns that respond to the angle of AXIS. Position AXIS on your body using the removable belt clip to rock ‘n’ roll your own custom theme! Choose from 5 different Tilt options.
5. Proximity - Do you love the feeling of sharing electro sensations with your partner but wish the control was a little more natural in the heat of the moment and you could create your own stimulation patterns? Proximity Mode lets you set your maximum intensity level then create your own patterns by using the sensor on the front of AXIS. You can simply wave a hand towards and away from the unit to play with the stimulation, but the fun really starts when you use the proximity of your partner’s body to control the sensations. Proximity Mode means that each wave, thrust, or movement in front of the sensor will send uniquely timed stimulation to your connected accessories. The closer any part of you is to the sensor, the more intense the stimulation. Set your desired intensity for each channel then use Proximity to manipulate the ebb and flow of the stimulation. The closer you get, the stronger the sensations. The only limit to this mode is your imagination. Try placing AXIS between you and your partner during sex to control the electro stimulations with the proximity of your bodies! Choose from 5 different Proximity options.
6. Microphone – The built-in microphone in AXIS means using your voice to control the e-stim sensations is easier than ever. The mic has such high fidelity that we needed to add 10 sensitivity levels to cater for your exact scenario and needs. Choose from 5 different Mic options.
7. Line In - Digital Signal Processing technology takes audio control to a whole new level with stereo-stim input. This mode lets you play your favourite tunes or specialist electro audio patterns from a phone, computer or other device to control AXIS. There are literally limitless pattern and sequence possibilities when using stereo sound input. Choose from 5 different Line-in options.
As well as using the tactile control buttons on the facia to control AXIS, you can also do it with contactless gestures. When in Gesture mode, every feature of AXIS can be manipulated with a wave of your hand. Pass your hand vertically upwards over the unit to increase intensity for both channels, or wave downwards to decrease both channels. A sideways gesture to the left increases the intensity of channel 1, while the same movement to the right will increase channel 2. You can also cycle through the menus and change patterns with these gestures. We have even built-in a “Practice Gestures” feature such that you can get the hang of it before trying it for real. The buttons will still work as normal in Gesture mode but gives you the option to avoid touching the unit at all. Perfect if your hands are sticky or busy! As with the Proximity mode, you don’t have to use your hand to operate this mode. Any distinct movement in front of the sensor will work, whether that’s a hand, an arm, a leg or a spanking paddle!
Eco Friendly plus 100% Performance, 100% of the Time
AXIS features an environmentally conscious Lithium-Ion battery that is easily recharged with the supplied USB cable. A battery fuel gauge constantly monitors your use of AXIS for an accurate idea of how much power you have left at your current stimulation level. Depending on use, AXIS can provide up to 8 hours of play from a single charge and will recharge to 80% in under an hour. Unlike other electro devices on the market, the AXIS has a regulated output that will provide the same amount of stimulation and will not drop unexpectedly, no matter the battery level. For example, level 10 will always feel the same whether you have 99% or 9% battery remaining.
AXIS was designed to give you many years of happy electro play, so the firmware will be periodically updated to provide new patterns, new features and to improve performance. All you’ll need to do is plug it into a PC/Laptop or Mac using the included micro USB cable and follow the instructions provided at us.electrastim.com/axis to quickly and easily ensure you have the most up-to-date version of firmware installed.
Not only are the Gesture and Proximity based modes within AXIS a lot of fun to experiment with, they have also been developed with accessibility in mind. Users with reduced dexterity who may find traditional button or dial controls awkward will be able to control AXIS hands-free in the heat of the moment. A few button presses are needed to get started, but once these advanced motion sensors are activated, these modes are a doddle to operate.
Boasting a high speed 32-bit ARM Cortex micro-processor, AXIS can process input data in real-time and translate it into high-quality, ultra-smooth stimulation signals. Multiple internal timers and communications interfaces have allowed us to also integrate a revolutionary gesture/proximity sensor, a 12-bit triple-axis accelerometer and battery fuel gauge - all displayed on a bright and crisp OLED graphic display. As with our Flick and Flick Duo stimulators, AXIS has fully regulated output control circuitry which means that stimulation levels do not drop as the internal battery discharges. Whether you use the in-built microphone for voice control, or the line-in to utilise sound files on your computer or smart phone, you can be assured of the purist sound control thanks to the implementation of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) algorithms.
When used in accordance with the instructions, erotic electro-stimulation equipment is not only safe but it’s also fun. All of our stimulators and electrodes are made to the highest standards, with extra safety precautions to ensure your well-being throughout play. When you buy ElectraStim stimulators and electrodes you’re buying high-quality equipment with years of neuromuscular research behind it.
Although the ElectraStim range is not designed for medical use, it has been made in accordance with the European General Requirements for the safety of medical electrical equipment (EN60601-1 and section 2.10 for nerve and muscle stimulators). All of our stimulators and accessories carry the mandatory CE mark.
If your kit is well looked after you shouldn’t experience any problems during play. Check all wires and electrodes before you start for signs of damage and ensure you follow instructions for use to the letter. If any of your equipment is damaged, do not use it. If you believe the damage is due to a manufacturing fault and the products are under warranty, you can contact us for a repair or replacement free of charge.
For the best-possible experience it’s important that you don’t use electrostimulation while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This will ensure that you’re always in control of play and can deal with any problems should you encounter any. Take things slowly and respect the limitations of your or your partner’s body, let the way you feel be your guide. Should you feel unwell or uncomfortable during use, you should always stop.
Some people should not use e-stim devices as it can aggravate medical conditions or cause complications. Do not use electrostimulation kits if:
- You suffer from any form of heart condition or problem
- You are fitted with an electrical medical device of any form
- You have inflamed, swollen or broken skin
- You are pregnant or think you might be
- You suffer from epilepsy
- You are suffering from any form of penile, vaginal or anal disorders
Other Safety Rules:
- Always keep stimulation below the waist and never pass the electrical current across your chest.
- Never use two separate stimulators on the same person, this can be dangerous. If you want to use more electrodes with your stimulator, you should buy a dual-channel unit.
- Do not use internal electrodes such as dildos if you menstruating as the effects will be intensified and the stimulation could aggravate mestrual cramps.
- We recommend not using condoms with electrostimulation devices, so you should be using another method of contraception.
- It is important that you read and understand the instructions for your stimulator and electrodes prior to using them. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact us.